Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Getting it together

The booster boxes are in place. I'm figuring out the prize payouts now. Now I'm reaching out to anyone and everyone in the community to let them know this will be going on. It will be a joke if there's some underground group of drafters that don't hear about this because I spent my time farting around the apartment rather than promoting this the right way.

I'm going to hear out all suggestions regarding formats, prize pay-outs, systems and set-ups. Ideally, we can get enough of a voting consensus to keep it varied, and change up the kinds of drafts we do. If the participants are controlling what's being drafted themselves, continuous support will be easy.

I must call WOTC and see if they'll send me the promo cards.

MTG NYC LAUNCHING NEXT MONDAY 6/6/2011!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment